Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Habakkuk 2 From a Business Perspective

Habakkuk 2


 1 I will stand at my watch 
       and  position myself on the tower to receive IDEAS; 
       I will look to see what Business Ideas he speak to my mind, 
       and what answer I am to give when I recieve it. [a]


The LORD's Answer


 2 Then the LORD replied: 
       "Write down the business plan 
       and make it plain on A4 Paper
       so that investors, employees may invest and work towards the plan
 3 For the plan awaits an appointed time; 
       it will break even at the end 
       and you will not lose. 
       Though it may be long, work diligently towards it; 
       it [c] will make profits and not delay you from financial freedom.




AKINBAYO 2010






You may read the original NIV Version Here.

2 comments: